• Can all of us learn why certain corporate identities have been used for decades, some for more than half a century, and still look contemporary, while others look dated and tired in only a few years?
• Are there principles of identity design that don’t change, principles that transcend fad and fashion?
• Are there really only four different kinds of corporate identity concepts? Does it matter?
• Are there visual techniques to turn a common concept into an uncommon, even remarkable identity?
• Can the Seven Deadly Sins of Logo Design be avoided?
• Can these things be learned without years of fruitless trial and error?
With clear, real world examples, the answers are all provided in this book. You’ll see with your own eyes concepts and principles not found in any other book on branding design. And they work.